Sunday, March 1, 2009

What this blog is all about?

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first ever blog. Let me introduce you to the evolution of the 'World's Greatest Inventions'.

I happened to be a loyal fan of Science and Technology, and ever since my elementary and high school grade, I dream of being a scientist. So when I was already in college, I took Bachelor of Science in Computer Science... it has a lot of sciences right?! And so I just thought... So I did some researching just when I got tired of looking for test tubes and anemometers...

What is Computer Science? Computer science is a discipline that spans theory and practice. It requires thinking both in abstract terms and in concrete terms. But computer science can be seen on a higher level, as a science of problem solving (so that's it! ...and this is not my favorite Science subject that I was after, hahaha!).

Fortunately, a friend recommended me to this site, and so now that I still have this restless passion for Science and Technology, I will be making my own curiculum using this blog! You will be able to read and see inventions from it's simplest forms to the most extreme discoveries that man was able to unearth.

I hope you'll like it and if you have any other interesting inventions or studies that you'd like to share, simply send an email to pinayshaman@gmail.com.


Have fun!


No comments: